More than a casino
Casino Tarragona is a world of entertainment that combines gastronomy, live music, shows and gambling in one extraordinary place.
All this in a privileged enclave, between the Mediterranean Balcony and the Roman monuments in the heart of Tarragona. Have the time of your life at a modern, attractive and friendly venue.
Casino Tarragona is located at Rambla Vella, 2
HOW TO GET HERE
If you come in your own vehicle (car, motorcycle, etc.) you can reach Casino Tarragona by taking Via Augusta or Rambla Vella.
You will find us between the Roman Circus and Amphitheatre, next to the Mediterranean Balcony.
We have valet parking.
You can take the following trains to Tarragona:
- Regional Exprés
- AVE (Camp de Tarragona station, 13 km from the city)
You can find all information and timetables at www.renfe.com
- Slot Machines and Sports betting Open from Sunday to Thursday and public holidays, from 3 p.m. to 2 a.m. Friday, Saturday and the eve of holidays, from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Poker Cash Open from Sunday to Thursday and public holidays, from 4:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Friday, Saturday and the eve of holidays, from 4:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- American Roulette AVAILABLE FROM JANUARY 1 (2023) Open from Sunday to Thursday and public holidays, from 8 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Friday, Saturday and the eve of holidays, from 8 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- All In One Every day from the opening to the closing of the Casino.
To enter the Casino you have to be over the age of 18 and show the following documents:
- Spanish citizens: Original national ID card (DNI)
- Foreign citizens residing in Spain: Residence permit
- European Union citizens: National ID card or passport (original documents)
- Non-EU citizens: Passport (original document)
Sportswear is allowed; patrons may enter in sneakers but not in flip-flops, espadrilles or swimsuits. Patrons may not enter wearing sleeveless undershirts (“wife-beaters”), motorcycle helmets or large backpacks.
Casino Tarragona offers its clients a free coat check service.