Frequently Asked Questions
What documentation do I need to get in?
To enter the Casino you have to be over the age of 18 and show the following documents:
- Spanish citizens: Original national ID card (DNI)
- Foreign citizens residing in Spain: Residence permit
- European Union citizens: National ID card or passport (original documents)
- Non-EU citizens: Passport (original document)
How should I dress to get into the Casino?
Sportswear is allowed; patrons may enter in sneakers but not in flip-flops, espadrilles or swimsuits. Patrons may not enter wearing sleeveless undershirts, motorcycle helmets or large backpacks.
Casino Tarragona offers its clients a free coat check service.
What are the Casino hours?
Casino Tarragona is open every day.
- Machines: Open from Monday to Sunday from 17:00h to 03:00h.
- I-Tables + LIVE: Open from Monday to Sunday from 19:00h to 03:00h
- Tables and Poker (Cash): Open from Monday to Sunday from 20:30h to 03:00h
What table games are available?
You can play American Roulette, Texas Hold’em No Limit and Dealer’s Choise at Casino Tarragona.
What slot machines are available?
Casino Tarragona has the best, most innovative slots. You’ll find Vídeo Multi-Line Wheel Slot, Vídeo Multi-Games Slots, Vídeo Poker, Multiplying Wheel Slots, Multi-line Wheel Slots, I-Table Blackjack, I-Table Ultimate Texas Hold’em i Automàtic Roulette.
What variants are played in the Poker Room?
What are the minimum bets?
Americana Roulette: €2,5
Dealer’s Choice: €1- 2
Texas Hold’em No Limit: 1-2€
Electronic Roulette: €0,10
Can I exchange foreign currency?
Yes. All foreign currency is available at official rates at the Casino Cashier.
Can I buy chips with my credit card?
Yes. You can use your credit card to buy chips at the Casino Cashier. ATMs from different banks are also available inside the Casino.
Can I take pictures inside the Casino?
Using a cell phone, taking pictures and recording video are prohibited on the casino floor or anywhere where it might disturb other guests.