- NEW SCHEDULE ( 3 p.m. / 2 a.m.) Friday, Saturday and the eve of holidays until 3 a.m.
- POKER CASH 9-MAX (4:30 p.m. / 1:30 a.m.) Friday, Saturday and the eve of holidays until 2:30 a.m.
- Discover our Poker Tournaments!
- Dance Tuesday: Learn to dance salsa, bachata and kizomba!
- FOREVER 80's: Relive the great hits of the 80s with DJ Iván Uriach!
- DESTINY TO... EUROPE! Visit us and participate in the draw for a trip to a European capital
Frequently Asked Questions
What documentation do I need to get in?
To enter the Casino you have to be over the age of 18 and show the following documents:
- Spanish citizens: Original national ID card (DNI)
- Foreign citizens residing in Spain: Residence permit
- Ciudadanos de la Unión Europea: DNI o pasaporte (documentos originales)
- Ciudadanos no comunitarios: Pasaporte (documento original)
How should I dress to get into the Casino?
Sportswear is allowed; patrons may enter in sneakers but not in flip-flops, espadrilles or swimsuits. Patrons may not enter wearing sleeveless undershirts, motorcycle helmets or large backpacks.
Casino Tarragona offers its clients a free coat check service.
What are the Casino hours?
Casino Tarragona is open every day.
- Slot Machines and Sports betting: Open from Sunday to Thursday and public holidays, from 3 p.m. to 2 a.m. Friday, Saturday and the eve of holidays, from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Poker Cash: Open from Sunday to Thursday and public holidays, from 4:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Friday, Saturday and the eve of holidays, from 4:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
What table games are available?
You can play American Roulette, Texas Hold’em No Limit and Dealer’s Choise at Casino Tarragona.
What slot machines are available?
Casino Tarragona has the best, most innovative slots. You’ll find Vídeo Multi-Line Wheel Slot, Vídeo Multi-Games Slots, Vídeo Poker, Multiplying Wheel Slots, Multi-line Wheel Slots, I-Table Blackjack, I-Table Ultimate Texas Hold’em i Automàtic Roulette.
What variants are played in the Poker Room?
What are the minimum bets?
Americana Roulette: €2,5
Dealer’s Choice: €1- 2
Texas Hold’em No Limit: 1-2€
Electronic Roulette: €0,10
Can I exchange foreign currency?
Yes. All foreign currency is available at official rates at the Casino Cashier.
Can I buy chips with my credit card?
Yes. You can use your credit card to buy chips at the Casino Cashier. ATMs from different banks are also available inside the Casino.
Can I take pictures inside the Casino?
Using a cell phone, taking pictures and recording video are prohibited on the casino floor or anywhere where it might disturb other guests.